CCNA Training In Kerala
ccna training course content & syllabus
Pinnacle Training India offers Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA), certification program designed to include required skills by imparting both theoretical and practical knowledge in the related domain.
Cisco offers a range of IT certification, training, and testing programs to meet the needs of IT professionals, partners, employees, and students. This training is an associate-level Cisco career certification.
Course is ideal to setup LAN and WAN and provide latest routing & switching technologies equipped with CCNA skill student can get opportunity as Network Engineer, Network administrator jobs in IT sector.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CCNA composite Exam: the 200-120 CCNAX is the composite exam associated with the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include all the areas covered under the 200-120 CCNA exam.
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- WAN Technologies
For Network engineers who aspire to plan, implement, verify and troubleshot local and wide-area enterprise networks, the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification program provides the education and training required to develop hands-on skills and best practices. This job-role-focused program utilizes lab-based learning and allows you to maximize your investment in your education and increase the value of your enterprise network
Cisco Certification (Professional Level)
- Implement an EIGRP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement a multi-area OSPF Network, given an network design and a set of requirements
- Implement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement Layer 3 path control solution